Re: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

>I just saw an Arab professor at a US university interviewed.  He was
>strongly anti-war and he said that experts estimate that 1400 Iraqi
>civilians have been killed so far in the war.  If that number is anywhere
>close to correct, the media should be playing up how few civilians have been
>killed.
>
>-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

And how many people did Saddam and his wonderful offspring
kill each year.

One person killed in war is too many but to free how many million
in Iraq .... the number of lives lost will be far less that Saddam would
have taken.

I am willing to bet that several years from now more than 1 of the
other wonderful governments in the Mideast will be a memory as
an outgrowth of their subjects observing freedom taking hold in
a Mideast country.