Re: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

>  > However, this leads me back to my point about the
> networks limiting the
> amount of reporting they have been doing
> > about the severity of the civilians deaths and
> injuries in this "great
> victory."
>
> What have you been watching for the last two days?
> The coverage is
> dominated by talk of looting , civilian deaths, and
> the lack of water and
> electricity.

The coverage is there....

It's just not to his preference for depth, time/space
placement, and 'reality' scenes of death.

I believe he would like less reporting on 'strategy'
and more reporting on 'death counts'.

Every issue that you have brought up HAS been covered.
 It appears you would just like MORE OF the stories
you think are important.

Most American's, and that is who the major media are
talking to, are concerned with "are we gonna win?"
and  "Let's get this over as soon as possible, so the
carnage can stop".

Can I guess your political leanings or opinion of the
war?

=====
Joe Pappalardo

joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com