Re: The Game is Over

Bill didn't post the link, I did. I apologize for anyone who was offended or upset when they went to the site.

However, I posted it because I think it is important for people to know what the American media IS NOT showing the American people.
The media [both TV and radio] have almost completely ignored any news or information about the Iraqi casualties while bombarding [pun intended] us with press releases from the Pentagon.

I have been watching and listening to war coverage for I would guess about 16 or 17 hours a day and it is amazing what is not talked about.
I would add that this isn’t about censoring anything they are covering now. This is about expanding the coverage to expose EVERYTHING about the war. I think it is important to have interviews with experts, and for correspondents to talk to parents of young servicemen overseas. But when does the American public get to find out about the thousands of people murdered or the thousands of babies with their arms blown off who have to live the rest of their lives in "freedom" without their arms or their parents?

This essentially has everything to do with radio [and media, in general] and how things are covered. Surely, if people can post random things about the media and the war, I can too, right? However, I understand that the issue might be getting tired for some and I will refrain from posting in the future.