Howard Stern Pranks CNN again

I wasn't exactly paying full attention to my TV, it was on with CNN in the
background, and they were I beleive just starting to talk to someone, I
didn't hear much of what he said, but the last thing he said, in a very
professional reporter style voice, was,

 "There's even talk of replacing the Iraqi foreign minister with Howard
Stern."

It was followed by about a second of silence and the CNN anchor said
"Apparently we have the wrong connection, let's go to so and so reporting
from baghdad." and that was that.

It was the first time I had witnessed one of these pranks live.

It almost sounded like they thought they were talking to an embedded
reporter or a reporter in Baghdad, but as I said I wasn't paying much
attention (I was working on a webpage)

Did anyone else see this? It happened right around noon (Eastern Time)
maybe just a little after.....
\
Jeremy