Re: NBC's David Bloom, RIP

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Speaking of Imus, he was out sick on Friday and is out today.  His
> sick-time track record has not been great over the past few mos.
> There's a guy who really sghould avoid horses.

My theory is that Dierdre is slowly killing him with the vegetarian lifestyle.
:)  The war shamed them into making an effort this morning, but in any case
Charles did a great job holding down the fort.  During non-war periods Charles
usually does an hour at most; then it's on to the canned bits.

Take care,
Chris