Re: NBC's David Bloom, RIP

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Bloom, embedded with Army's 3rd Infantry Division outside of Baghdad,
> dies in Iraq due to apparant pulmonary embolism (clot to lung).

It's believed that sitting in cramped quarters for long periods of time may have
contributed to the embolism; Bloom had reportedly complained of leg pains.

> Leaves a wife and three kids.  He was certainly a rising star in the
> stable.  Had Lauer beat with "Today" IMHO.  Great tosses with Imus,
> as well.  Carpe diem.

Personally I thought Today was beneath him but it was a lifestyle decision.
Imus is gonna be pretty grim listening tomorrow morning.

Take care,
Chris