Re: Jim Braude not on tonight

"Larry Weil" wrote:

> <snip> I could use a break from all this war talk.

WBZ is running a promo that says "We know you have a life to
live and need more than just wall-to-wall information about the
War In Iraq.  That's why we are getting back to bringing you a
mix of Traffic, Weather and Local News alnong with the latest
developments in Irag...yada yada yada"

Tonight on Brud's, the General Manager of WBZ-TV and David
were discussing the fact that a survey shows that people are "getting
tired of wall-to-wall, 24/7 coverage of the war and need some
breathing room."