Jim Braude not on tonight

I listened to WTKK on my way home tonight, and was surprised that Jim
Braude was not on tonight (Wed).  He has been doing the 10 PM- 1 AM
shift recently, mostly without Margery Egan.

Instead there was on some guy I could only describe as loud (but
actually not bad), in a half-hour of listening he never gave his
name, but did give a reference to a show he does on Sunday.

Speaking of WTKK, I hope they resume putting "The Movie Show" on
Saturday nights, I could use a break from all this war talk.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH