Re: The Colonial Network

The other clue is the Braves being called the Bees which I believe was
mid to late 30s.

I am assuming Portand was passed over as WAAB must have had a decent
signal up the coast.

When the games were on WNAC they had to work around Superman from 515 to
530 as Shepard had a lot of income from that show.

Another footnote the NY teams had a ban on radio games in NY but the
sucess of Sox and Braves games from Bridgeport made the teams change
that policy.