Re: The Duke

Dan C. wrote:
> It is with a great sadness that I inform everyone of the death this
> morning of Bob Anderson, affectionately known as the Duke of
> Portland.  Bob was 59 years old.

Another old colleague of Bob's, Joe McMillan (with whom I worked at WJBQ/WWGT
back in the 80s), posted his condolences on the All Access Net Talk forum.
Although our paths never crossed in my less-than-illustrious radio career, I
knew that The Duke was very well regarded by his peers.  My condolences to his
family, his friends, and those who worked with him over the years.

Take care,
Chris