Wolf Blitzer...

How did Blitzer get to where he is today?  Just listen to his questions!
The guy asks, "Tell us what it felt like to be one of five million people
who experienced (the bombardment)?"  One of FIVE MILLION?  How is that a
set up?  And yesterday, he's got an imbedded reporter on the satphone.
The guy's in obvious discomfort, gas mask in hand, bound on a humvee,
bouncing over camel dung, giving some responses, building to a point, and
then Wolfe crashes him, saying, "Sorry, gotta go to something
important...."  What a pompous IDIOT, dense, overrated, "Call me Wolfe,
give me a beard, let me hang with cool people....."  (And this applies to
radio since it's audio over a local station here...  Not watching,
honest!)

Bill O'Neill