Re: WWRX 103.7 "severed" from the FNX Radio Network

Aaron Read writes:
> Odd...I was under the impression that WWRX was a relatively cheap
> acquisition for FNX, was cheap to operate, and was bringing in decent
money?

Far-fetched scenario: Mindich sells off the other stations, keeps WWRX,
sells 101.7 and 101.3 to Clear Channel, which in turn flips them into
WGIR-FM relays.

If anything, Mindich would be keeping 103.7 (which I never understood how he
got it so cheap, with such a killer signal) and selling the other stations.