RE: TV

> Is it just me or do many of the TV reporters seem anxious for
> "shock and
> awe" to begin?
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Jennings just asked a General Nash to come clean with criticism on that
point and it was opined that, indeed, the press was pushing to hard for
it.  Interesting to see a potential disintegration of the regime if the
effects-based bombing is working better than anticipated.

I agree that it is refreshing to see ABC going with extended coverage,
while the other nets are going about their biz.

Bill O'Neill