Re: US Broadcast coverage?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/PA_NEWWARIllegalTh2215IRAQill
> > eg?source=
> >
> > I have not heard any coverage of this aspect of the story in the
> U-S,
> > although not unexpected I would think that it is an aspect that
> might get
> > a line or two.  Did I just miss it?
>
> Yes.  It hasn't got a lot of coverage, but I have heard it mentioned
> a few
> times today on TV.
>
> It's not terribly important because like France, the U.S. and Great
> Britian
> both have vetoes in the Security Council so Iraq is wasting their
> time.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Debate is never a waste of time as you should know.   Does it stand a
chance of getting a majority?  Who knows?  The U-S is certainly not the
most popular country in diplomatic circles these days.  I am glad to hear
that it has gotten at least some U-S coverage, hopefully more often than
the 4:30am CNN scrawl...always remember when covering any story, there is
always more than one side.
df