Re: World Exclusive: WNSH-AM Kaput! (I've Gotta Stop Reading Drudge)

--- Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com> wrote:
> WNSH-AM 1570, licensed to Beverly, Mass and
> transmitting from the
> campus of Endicott College has been off-the-air for
> a few days.

I noticed a couple days ago that WNSH wasn't there,
and I was getting WPEP as well. On Sunday I saw
Doug Mascott (who does Saturday nights at WNSH
and Sunday mornings at WMWM) and he told me that the
transmitter broke down. No idea when it will be fixed.
(Is 'NSH owner Keating Willcox out there? I know he's
contributes to the list once in awhile.)

Recently 'NSH dumped its "boomer oldies" to go to
talk; perhaps due to the upcoming war? They have
specialty shows on weekends (ethnic, local rock,
and even "classic country" on Sunday afternoons,
according to their website.)