Gulf War troop support song

Does anyone know the name of the song that was for the
support of the troops in the Gulf War back in 1991?
Stand Tall Stand Proud, possibly?  I have a tape of it
that my GM had and am trying to track down a good
quality copy.  It has a bunch of chr/pop/rap artists
from the time like what sounds like Peabo Bryson, Will
Smith, Kenny G, Michael Bolton and a bunch of
others...  It reminds me a lot of the CHR remake of
"What's Goin' On?"  from 2001.  Any help is
appreciated...  Thanks

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH