Re: Country music stands on the war (and radio)

At 11:48 PM 3/14/03 -0500, Dan Billings wrote:

>I would have more respect for her if her remarks had been aimed at the issue
>and not a personal attack on the President.

Geez, when we had a Democratic president (Clinton), the Republicans had no
problems lobbing personal attacks at every chance they got.  Not that he
didn't give them a few chances, but now to be opposed to personal attacks
on their president is just so funny.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH