WBUR public meeting Tuesday 3/11/03 @ 7:30am

Forgive me if I'm repeating info you already know...but I found a flyer in
Allston-Brighton Free Radio last night that reads:

"Notice of Public Meeting"
Tuesday March 11, 2003 @ 7:30 AM

The WBUR Group announces it will hold an open meeting of the station
Advisory Board on Tuesday, March 11, beginning promptly at 7:30 AM, at the
WBUR offices, 890 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston.   The public is welcome to
attend.   To have your name included on the attendance list, please contact
Franka Misho at (617) 358-2332 or at fmisho@wbur.bu.edu
(While WBUR has suggested that attendees contact the station to be included
on an attendance list, WBUR cannot legally require anyone to do so as a
condition to attending an open meeting)

Then there's a bunch of stuff about how this notice is required due to CPB
rules, and FWIW they're required to put your name on a mailing list of
announcements about meetings like this if you request to be on said list.

Assuming this is for-real and not some bizzarre hoax that floated into
ABfree (don't laugh - I've seen weirder)...I plan on being there myself.

If you go, be advised there's VERY little parking anywhere around there; I
recommend taking the Green Line/B-branch to St. Paul Street / BU Student
Village Complex (you can't miss it - there's a ton of construction going on
there)  WBUR's entrance is on St. Paul, behind Wayland Golf Shops.