Re: Talk Radio and the American Dream

I knew Murray pretty well after taking his course on political consultants in 1998 at Harvard Extension School. He was a long-time professor at Boston University [not Northeastern] but after retirement, taught a class at the Extension School and Princeton, just for fun. He passed away a couple of years ago, leaving behind a young, teenage son. I have been looking for his "Talk Radio" book but I haven't been able to find it. He was the first person to track "alienated" voters in his book about the 1959 Boston Mayoral race. He also predicted the rise of independent voters and is one of the only liberals who ever criticized the Kennedy's, in his two books about Ted and the family. His last book, "Teach Me!" about his volunteer work at a Roxbury school for troubled youth is a real eye-opener to a world many Americans never see. During his class, I taped his speeches and talks so that he could use them for his political consulting book but lost touch with him a few months after finishing up his class.