Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Satellite

>DATE: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:57:13
>From: Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
>To: lglavin@lycos.com
>Cc:boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

>I don't know why you would have only been warned once >apparently someone
>dropped the ball because these outages happen a >couple of times a year.
>The times and dates are available and I've even seen >them on the wire
>giving stations a heads up.
>df

What I meant was that there was only one occasion when there was satellite
"blackout" and a Saturday when I made a point to listen
to that day's opera in full.  I did that more often in
the past...now I do it only for new works or established
pieces I haven't heard lately (Harbison's "Great Gatsby"; Busoni's "Doktor Faust"; Bolcom's "A View