Re: Buried COL

At 09:48 AM 3/4/2003 -0500, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:
>On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
> >
> > PS: LI-NY and NYC drivers are nuts! As a reformed Boston driver myself, I
> > thought they were all nuts down there, especially on Merrick (?) Ave, the
> > main drag in Massapequa!
>
>That explains why I felt comfortable driving around Boston.  It seemed so
>easy!!!!  :D

I'd say the drivers are crazier in New York, but it's easier to get around
as the streets are a helluva lot more logical in their layout.   I'm
talking about Manhattan, though...I haven't really driven in the other
boroughs at all.

Now, you want crazy drivers AND crazy roads?  Take a spin in Los Angeles,
and keep your Uzi 9mm handy at all times!