RE: working in radio

From:Dave Faneuf
> Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 11:40 PM
> Subject: Re:working in radio
>

> <<On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 04:24:31 GMT, Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> said:
>
> > Just curious, and Mr.Wollman may know this, how many people on this
> > list actually earn a living working in radio?  df
>
> I don't know, and don't see it as my business to find out, so long as
> the discussion remains polite and on topic.
>
> -GAWollman
>

> I couldn't remember if it was addressed when subscribing to the
> list or not, but I am still curious.  How many people on this
> list earn their living working in radio?
> df

I WAS working in radio back in the seventies, and did production work
throughout the eighties.  I know more about the music now that I did back
then (for that gendre) and would love a job in radio again, if: it could pay
the bills; give me creative freedom; serve the public; make me happy.  Oh
well, one out of four ain't bad.  Last job was in IT management; currently
unemployed.

-Larry
www.southstation.org
AIM: lloverin55
Listen to the rare hits of the 50s, 60s and 70s on the Hits of Yesterday
at www.southstation.org/hitradio or www.live365.com/stations/lloverin