Fax machines and radio stations....

Quoth Sir Faneuf of the Radio-Savvy Laundromat:

>Fax machines locked in an office, so even at the stations where there
>might be a live jock they couldn't get the information?    Good idea.
>df

So things have changed at 243 Central Street in Lowell since those Saturday
mornings when Bill O' and I could hear
the fax machine ring up front in the executive suite but couldn't get in
the locked door to see what was being faxed? <g>

One of the WCAP myths that I heard in those days was that some enterprising
weekend newsperson once climbed
over the walls (which didn't go all the way up to the ceiling - that would
have cost money, and we know how the brothers
Cohen felt about such things) to retrieve a particularly important fax. \

I miss those Saturday mornings!