Re: Church bells

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:09:52 +0000 Rick Hopper <hopperman@metrocast.net>
writes:
> From today's Concord Monitor business section:
>
> NEWS ON THE AIR
>
> The New Hampshire branch of a large media company just got bigger.
> New
> Hampshire Radio Network recently added three more stations to its
> stable.
> The company now has seven radio stations in all
>
> A division of Deleware-based Telemedia Broadcasting Co., New
> Hampshire Radio
> Network was started less than two years ago by Roger Proulx of
> Tilton.
>
> The network already owned WNNH (99.1 FM) in Concord, WKNE (103.7 FM)
> in
> Kenne, WLKZ (104.9 FM) in Laconia, and WHOB (106.3 FM) in Nashua.
>
> Its recent purchases included WKXL (1450 AM) in Concord, WOQL (98.7
> FM) in
> the Monadnock region,  and WMTK (106.3 FM) in Littleton.
>

> I'm always the last to know.  If only I could remember my All Access
> password. Doh!
>
> Rick @ WLNH 98.3 € BIG 101.5 € WEMJ

A friend of mine worked at WRKO back when they still did music.  The AP
had a story that WRKO was dumping music and going news/talk a few days
before the transition so I called him to get the story behind the story,
he knew nothing about it, they had not told him!  He called Charlie Van
Dyke (PD back then) and Charlie only told him at that point, after the
story had already broken.....
df