Re: Church bells

I think radio is an ineffective means to reach many people.  As is any one
media.  Some people never listen to radio.  Some never read the paper. I
have a friend who only watches TV for PBS.  A major campaign on radio, TV,
or in the newspaper will miss a large percentage of people.

Like many people, most of my radio listening is in the car.  If I happen to
have a weekend like this one when I am mainly kicking around the house, I
don't listen to the radio.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine