Re: Commercial facility names on non-commercial stations

The Tampa Bay Lightning play in the St Pete Times Forum which the Tampa
Trib ignores.

Where it gets dicey for brodcasters is say you are playing at Pepsi
Arena and you sponsored by Coke.

Best example is Hockey Night in Canada avoided the Centre Molson as much
as they could being sponsored by Labatt.