Fwd: RE: Lawyers Seeking "Deep Pockets" May Target CCU

>DATE: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:55:06
>From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>

>Here's a potential problem for stations who, perhaps >not in this case,
>derive a financial benefit from the outcome of events >they promote.

>Bill O'Neill

Just imagine the tragedy had not occurred, but a huge crowd
as we know showed up.  Sales reps for WHJY could use such a
"success" to promote the station's ability to turn out
people at a show, and use the numbers as a demonstration of
WHJY's ability to turn out customers.