Re:WRKO adds Colmes; moves VB's show

Our favorite Raccoon advised,

> Just after 11 pm tonight, WRKO's VB announced that the station is
> revamping its late-night lineup. Starting next Monday, Alan Colmes'
> new Fox show will air weeknights from 10 pm to 1 am, followed by VB
> in his new time slot of 1 to 4 am.
          <snip>
> No mention was made of what will become of George Noury, who took
> over "Coast To Coast" from Art Bell the first of the year. Maybe
> they'll just run an hour of that (4-5 am)? Or maybe some other
> station (WTKK?) can pick up "Coast to Coast" off the waiver wire.

0.890-WBPS sounds like a good home for the SpaceShot Network! P=)

As for 'RKO's 4-5am, unless they do some "early bird news hr.",
Dr. Dean Edell would make a nice fit (regardless of the PD's
preference for "live & local"! P=)--though, on Radio.Info's Boston
board, someone supposedly in the know said that Pat Whitley was
possibly about to become a bigger on-air player..(my out loud
thought)..maybe a revamping of morning drive??  Hello, do I hear
"Mahjorie" coming down the hall? <grin>

     ~Kaimbridge~

-----
    Wanted—Kaimbridge (w/mugshot!):
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html
Digitology—The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup