Re: Warwick Fire / Middle East sprinklers

Larry wrote:
>>(snip)Let's get off this negativity and get back to discussing radio.
Please!<<

Larry,
 Amen and Thank You.  and to keep with your request... i was NOT on the
radio today.  a rare thing, i know, but spending the final day of a week's
vacation going through 96 (NINETY SIX) messages parsing the law, statements
of a truly devastated broadcaster, and now knowing that an 8 foot ceiling is
far too low for a 15x15 gerb....

for those who've drifted slightly, your emotions are heartfelt, your
intestests pure and your knowledge voluminous (thank you, Brian. really.).
but to catch a token mention of NBC or WPRI once every fifteen or more posts
does indeed mean we've drifted, slightly.

talk to me about the Doctor.  i only know of him by name, but he's a
broadcaster, too, and is among the missing right now.

again, Larry, thanks.

- -Chuck Igo