Re: Great White in Maine

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Cooper Fox wrote:

> > It was at Russell's on Odlin Road in Bangor.
>
> Was that "the place formerly known as Miami North?"

Yes that would be the place. Last time I was there actually was a year and
a half ago, I think it was a couple of friends of mine from college...

> > This is a tragedy indeed.....
>
> Last I heard one of the band members was still missing

Yes their guitarist, he's been with the band for a couple of years I
guess. The band formed in 1978. Their biggest hit was their cover of Mott
the Hoople's "Once Bitten Twice Shy". They actually did a couple of tours
doing nothing but Led Zeppelin songs in the late 90's.

Jeremy