Re: Fwd: The P.E.I. Radio Report

Years ago the CRTC issued a report saying FM should be used for news and
public affairs which spawned the late lamented CKO network

With CBC switvhing to FM in the 90's putting an info station on FM makes
sense up north

Truth is except for the major cities AM in Canada is dying and I suspect
there are many in Canada now who have never listened to an AM station in
their life.