Michael Moore; radio news

I don't know if any of you are fans, but Michael Moore is going to be the
subject of a segement of "60 Minutes" tonight.  Meanwhile, if and when (G-d
forbid) war breaks out, do you think any radio newscasters will be sent to
cover it, or will the networks mainly send their TV people?  We have
discussed on this list how some of the last of the great radio news
reporters are dying off, and it seems to be common these days to use TV
journalists to feed network stories to both radio and TV...