RE: WCDJ 102.3

> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:33:33 -0500
> From: Aaron Read <aread@speakeasy.net>
> Subject: Re: WCDJ 102.3
>
> FWIW, we can usually get WORC 99.9 in Webster here in the office without
> too much trouble (that is, when co-channel WHHB in Holliston is off the
> air in the mornings).

WORC in Webster is 98.9, not 99.9.

If you're hearing oldies on 99.9, you're probably hearing WCAT (or WAHL,
whatever they are now) up in Athol/Orange, which I believe is co-owned with
WORC and may sometimes be simulcasting them, causing the confusion. I can't
hear them here, but I know they were simulcasting sometimes for a while.

Also on 99.9 is soft AC WQRC Hyannis.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .