Re: WABC IMISSEDIT NEWS

All this thread has done for me is have the WE'RE FOUR music running in
my head.

Maybe time to do a run to the BPL and do a timeline of Boston TV news.

What's funny I remember Victor Best as the ESSO REPORTER on 4 and John
Day doing the A&P report on 5. 7 I am hard pressed to remember anything
before Palmer Payne and Roy Leonard (except for Louise Morgan)