WZBC begins airing Democracy Now!

Besides the shameless self-promotion, I'd like as many folks as possible to
tune in on:

Monday, Feb.17th, at 12noon until 12:30pm

...to hear the inaugural broadcast of Pacifica Radio's "Democracy Now!"  on
WZBC 90.3FM (Boston College).   The reason I'd like y'all to tune in is
that we're using a downloaded MP3 of the show from DN! and as Lead Engineer
for WZBC I'm curious to see how well it will sound with WZBC's current
processing setup and transmitter and whatnot.   Private replies to
aread@speakeasy.net are fine.

If you can't stand the politics for more than a minute or two - I'll
understand.  :-)