Re: WABC IMISSEDIT NEWS

Tony Pepper replaced Ellis at BZ in 70 or 71 and Jack Williams arrived
in 74.

If I recall correctly WABC gave Ellis something on the lines of a 10
year contract and he sat at home on the Cape for a good chunk of it. In
any event he was at WCVB in the late 70's with the charming Nat and it
was around 1980 when she demanded CVB get rid of him. She of course
wanted Chet and Tom napalmed his relationship with Natalie when after a
story of a gorilla giving birth and breast feeding shot was shown Tom
quipped "Oh Natalie can ask her for lessons"

1982 Tom was part of the WNEV "dream team" with Robin Young.