RE: What's up with WWKB?

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> I believe it's skywave because earlier this week I heard 2 signals on 1520
> battling eachother.

The preachers are still there on KB.  That's how these AM stations make
money nowadays, by leasing time slots. Guess all the "regular" advertisers
just want to buy FM.

You will also hear biblethumpers on similarly formatted WSAI 1530 out of
Cincinatti.

What's really upsetting is hearing convicted sexual offender & cult leader
Brother Stair on KB-Radio...and this guy is still allowed to own a station
even after his troubles with the law.

--
Sven