What's up with WWKB?

Anyone know what the story with WWKB is?  Was
listening to them on thew way home, and it sounds like
they've gone Adult Standards.  First songs I heard
were Connie Francis and another song from that era
(wouldn't be surprised if the second song was by her
as well, but I don't know the name of it), followed by
God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood?  ALthough, now
that I'm home and writing this my stereo here is tuned
to 1520 and I'm hearing some religious preacher.
Maybe the skywave tonght is playing games.  Can anyone
verify this, and/or whats going on at WWKB?

                             Matt Osborne
                             Poughkeepsie, NY