Re: WMFO transfer of license?

At 12:54 AM 2/11/2003 -0500, A. Joseph Ross wrote:
>On 10 Feb 2003 at 19:49, dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:
>
> > Happens whenever a station owned by a non-profit institution changes its
> > board of directors. It may be silly, but those are the rules. --
>
>That's strange.  WMUA's license is held by the UMass Board of Trustees,
>but I don't recall
>that we had to apply for a license transfer everytime someone new was
>appointed to the
>Board.
>
>--
>A. Joseph Ross, J.D.

One would expect that we'll see something similar for WBUR fairly soon,
perhaps.  Since DeWolfe is no longer the chair of the Trustees of BU, and
wasn't Westling a Trustee and the President and now he's neither?   I don't
know how many people are BU Trustees so I don't know what the threshold is
for requiring a license transfer.