Fwd: RE: WNNZ-AM 800 DOES Power Down At Sunset

--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:07:59
From: "Tracy, Chris" <ctracy@whyn.com>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>

Laurence ....

I looked around for WCCM's new call letters, but I couldn't find them.  But I know they AREN'T WNNZ as I am CHief Engineer of WNNZ here in Springfield, MA.  Do you have the actual calls of that station ?

Chris

Chris Tracy
Director Of Engineering
Clear Channel Worldwide - Springfield, MA.
WHYN AM & FM/WPKX-FM/WNNZ-AM
1331 Main Street
Springfield, MA. 01103
1-413-781-1011 x111 (Office)
1-413-734-4434 (Fax)
1-413-237-3229 (Cell Phone)
1-413-861-0202 (Pager)
CCU Engineering - "Providing all Americans with a healthy dose of well-modulated RF"

Um...make that WNNW.