RE: Imus - WXZO

Cooper Fox wrote:

>Hmmm...  Ya learn something new everyday.  Are there
>any other network programs who cannot be automated?
>I'm pretty certain that Delihla can be automated, but
>I had a chance to speak to a Delihla board operator
>from out in the midwest one night.

Yes, Delilah can be (and usually is) automated.  Many of the "personality"
morning shows (Imus, Stern, etc.) require board ops.  Don & Mike is
another.  Local breaks tend to float on these shows (Stern doesn't even
consistently end his show on time!).  While most sports are automatable,
Nascar racing (presuming you call this a sport) is not.  Indeed, if a race
is delayed, they don't even bother toi feed alternate programming (unlike
for example the Red Sox which will carry Sox Talk until either the game
starts or is cancelled).