Re: Re:Re: USA Radio Network

---On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 01:43:21 Joseph Pappalardo
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Networks used to (maybe they still do) require
> signed affadavits from their
> affiliates reporting which spots cleared on the
> local station.

That is still true.  When I worked at WBEE, they ran
(and as far as I know still run) Racing Country USA,
American Country Countdown, New Music Nashville, and
Bob Kingsley with America's Music Makers.  Each one of
those has affidavits that need to be filled out
monthly, certifying that all national spots on the
show actually aired.  In the case of Racing Country
USA, they have affidavits that need to be filled out
WEEKLY.

                                Matt Osborne
                                Poughkeepsie, NY