Re: Re: Phil Spector Arrested in California

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Phil Spector Arrested in California

> Actually, everyone so far has missed MY brilliant pun from Dan's
> favorite screed, "The Communist Manifesto".
>
> Read the referenced line at:
>
> http://csf.colorado.edu/psn/marx/Archive/1848-CM/cm1.txt

Very impressive.  I guess you're too smart for the room, though I have to
wonder about someone who can quote the Communist Manifesto off the top of
their head.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes when Kramer, while
working as Santa Claus in a department store, becomes a communist.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine