Fwd: Re: Re: Phil Spector Arrested in California

--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:49:26
From: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>, <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

Very impressive.  I guess you're too smart for the room, though I have to
wonder about someone who can quote the Communist Manifesto off the top of
their head.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes when Kramer, while
working as Santa Claus in a department store, becomes a communist.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Actually this line is VERY, VERY famous;  it ranks up there with

"To be or not to be, that is the question"

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country"

"No soup for you"