Re: Re:Network News

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <billo@shoreham.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:17 PM
Subject: Re:Network News

> If you can believe their websites:

Of course, all an affiliate agrees to do is to run the required number of
commercials per week.  I'm sure many of the affiliates do not run the
network newscast on a regular basis.  For example, WPOR is an ABC affiliate
so they can run Paul Harvey.  I know some other stations picked up
affiliations after 9/11 so they would not have to scramble for live coverage
in the future in the event of a big news event.