Re: Techinical Problems at WCSH

Right now, as I type this WLBZ is just black screen, no audio, and has
been since at least 7:00 when I tuned in for "Bill Green's Maine"

I have noticed  over the past few weeks that
the audio levels on WLBZ have varied widely, and noticed it especially
last night during Jay Leno.At times one could barely hear the audio,
then a few seconds later it would blast you out of the chair (and I dont
have a remote control)
Don't know if that would be related to the present problem, or if it is
with Adelphia Cable at their Head-End.  I have also noticed it on other
sets at work, also hooked up to Adelphia.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine