RE: Globe on John Garabedian

While I've been reminiscing ad-nauseam about John H and WMEX, I just
remembered one more interesting thing that John H did while on WMEX...
One day, he played the 11 minute, Creedence Clearwater version of "I
Heard It through The Grapevine."  But this time, he added a phasing
effect to the whole song.  Can you imagine hearing the whole
"Grapevine," with all the whooshing and phasing for 11 minutes - through
an AM radio?

Well, maybe that would be more annoying than anything...  I swear, I was
too young to be on drugs, at the time!

-Lou