Re: Re:Re: Minor league radio update

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <ssmyth@suscom.net>
Cc: <k-vahey@attbi.com>; <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 12:27 PM
Subject: Re:Re: Minor league radio update

> Dave writes:
> I believe the Webers are wealthy without the Spinners.  As for buying WLLH
if it were me I'd recommend against it just because of their poor signal
outside of the core city of Lowell and Lawrence.  The station that I would
have my sights on is WHOB, signal covers Greater Lowell, Nashua and
Manchester and that would play in nicely with his plans to acquire a double
A team for Manchester.

Accept you couldn't carry two minor league teams on one station.  The
schedules would overlpa too much.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine