Re: Media myths (Was Townsend)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:46:13 -0500 "Dan Billings"
<billings@suscom-maine.net> writes:
> [...]

I was actually going to go through the transcript
of the On The Media segment, but then I
thought you can do that yourself, so what I did
(since we all know that NPR and On The Media
are liberal mouthpieces) is I went to the
Internet that we all know was invented by Al
Gore.

first, Gore Internet
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.htm
http://dir.salon.com/tech/col/rose/2000/10/05/gore_internet/index.html
http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue5_10/wiggins/
http://commons.somewhere.com/rre/2000/RRE.Al.Gore.and.the.Inte1.html
http://www.perkel.com/politics/gore/internet.htm

gore and love canal
http://www.bushnews.com/goremarch.htm
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2000/020100a.html
http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=1999/12/7/04706
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/12/02/politics/main72638.shtml
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/1131/nov99.html
http://www.dailyhowler.com/h120699_1.shtml

gore and love story
http://rush_awards.tripod.com/liesaboutgore.html
http://vikingphoenix.com/news/archives/1997/gore9704.htm
http://www.gargaro.com/notgore.html
http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm?ID=3729&view=print
http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm?ID=3729&view=print

Never let the facts get in the way of a good
story, especially one someone who's politics you
oppose.
df