Re: Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:14:58 -0500 (EST) Garrett Wollman
<wollman@lcs.mit.edu> writes:
> <<On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:15:52 -0500, Dave Faneuf
> <tklaundry@juno.com> said:
>
> The Boston rimshotters don't have a "local" market.

Show me where Rimshot Massachusetts is on the map would you ;-)
Rimshotters no longer have a local market, by local I do not mean in the
Arbitron definition of what is or is not included in the Boston book,
because they have spent the last decade or so pretending to be Boston
stations.   And since these rimshotters be definition are going to do
well in Boston then exactly who are they serving?  WPLM a Boston station?
 Funny, I live in the largest most populated county in the Boston market
and I can't hear them.
df